In order to facilitate the process of submitting work to Anderson O’Brien Fine Art Gallery, we ask that the following guidelines be met:
1. Letter of Intent – In a short letter, please let us know in what capacity you would like to be involved in the gallery. Please tell us what you expect us to do for you.
2. Resume – A full resume must be included. This listing should detail your education, exhibition history, work-related experience, commissions history, bibliography of publications in which your work or reviews of your work have appeared.
3. Artist Statement – Please describe your work for us. This statement needs to be a concise description of the art that you make and why you make it. It should be clear enough so that anyone who reads it can come out with a well-rounded idea of your work.
4. Visuals – The most important component will be representations of the work. Please DO NOT send actual work of any kind, as we cannot be responsible for the condition of unsolicited materials. Please submit work, if you can, in CD-ROM format that can open on a PC, e-mail images and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, or direct us to your website address. We need to know size, price (please indicate cost or retail) and medium of all works shown.
5. Self – Addressed, Stamped Envelope – It is VITAL that you include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your submission if you want your materials returned! We are unable to pay for all return shipments on unsolicited portfolios, therefore, all submissions without a self-addressed, stamped envelope WILL NOT be returned.